Here are some books that come out this week (or have already) that I’m excited about! Check out the links to their Goodreads’ pages below and I’ll post the release dates!
1. I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson-I usually like her writing and while this is a very different plot from what I am used to reading - I am excited to see what she does with it. September 16th
2. Broken Monsters by Lauren Beukes-I read “The Shining Girls” by her last year and while the book was rather confusing to me, I did like her style and voice…so I’ll be interested to see how this book is. September 16th
3. Rooms by Lauren Oliver - I love her YA books so I can’t wait to see what the changes are from that to adult literature! September 23rd
4. Underwater Puppies by Seth Casteel -Who wouldn’t want to look at this book! September 16th.
5. The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey - this release just furthers my resolve that I need to read “The 5th Wave”- getting it from the library next week! September 16th.
6. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by Caitlin Doughty -Morticians always have kind of fascinated with me. Very interesting career path. Definitely want to check this one out! September 15th.
So these are the ones I’m excited about! Has anyone already read one of these? Others your excited about?